“Yasmin was excellent!”
Home > Croftons Injury Claims
A warm welcome to Croftons
Friendliness ─ we built our personal injury claims service on it. As you’ll discover when you contact us. We’re a team of lawyers that puts your peace of mind first ─ so you’ll always have direct access to the qualified person who’ll pursue your claim.
Experience – We’ve handled many thousands of injury compensation claims. Thanks to no-win-no-fee agreements, our experience and caring support, we will ensure the best available result for you with no financial risk to you.
- Your employer has a legal duty to make sure you are safe at work. If they haven’t, our friendly team will be there for you with a no-win, no-fee service.
- Croftons Injury Claims has a specialist department to deal with claims where a person has been injured in a public space. Injuries can often occur because of a trip, fall or slip or because of other unprotected dangers.
- As consumers we expect the products that we purchase to be safe and suitable for their intended use. This is not always the case. A faulty or defective product may cause a person to suffer an injury.
- Occupational deafness, industrial disease and noise-induced hearing loss are all labels attached to the deterioration of a person’s hearing over a period of time due to sustained periods of exposure to noise in the workplace.
- Whether you are a driver, passenger, pedestrian, motorcyclist or cyclist and you have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim for compensation.
- If you have been injured whilst participating in a sporting event through no fault of your own, Croftons Injury Claims could assist in making a personal injury claim.
- If you are suffering from a Work Related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD) (also known as Repetitive Strain Injury or RSI) then you may have grounds to claim compensation from your employer.
- Flight TCX2438 : Compensation for Delay
Flight TCX2438 – Manchester to Corfu, 2nd July 2012: Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited. Croftons are pursuing a claim for compensation for a flight delay…
- Christmas Fund Results
Results are in! Thank you to all of you for voting as to how our Christmas fund should be divided…